Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I wish I was with you....Ok, Maybe Not!



Greetings Tuff Chicks from sunny Florida where it's 88 degrees! I'm thinking of you and hoping you are all warm as Colorado gets it's first snow storm of the season! ;-)

While I'm away from you vacationing with my family, I am reminded how important our food choices are. No matter where we are, we can still stick with our food plan and choose "smart" foods. Whether you are at home, at the office or on a boat, it's helpful to stock with durable fruits such as apples, oranges, bananas, pears, kiwis and nectarines. Or go with veggies that don't need to be refrigerated: avocados, grape or cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, and sugar snap peas.

We can also find creative ways to get our exercise when we don't have access to RetroFit's Training Center. I've enjoyed swimming laps around the boat by racing my daughter!

Here's to YOU, "smart" food choices and exercise!

Your Pal i
n Fitness,
Marcee 

1 comment:

  1. Well,well Marcee. I know you are so jealous of us right now but fear not. We are collecting snow balls and will have plenty waiting for you upon your return. :) Safe travels and we will see you next week.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete